Friday, July 10, 2009

Naruto Sharingan Overusage

Naruto version of "Jizz In My Pants"
What's up
My name is Danzo
I used to work with a guy called Hanzo
See how those names conveniently rhyme?
Maybe Kishi foresaw I'd write this ahead of time.
But forget that other guy, he's dead, who cares?
Anyway, some enemies popped outta who-knows where,
And they were after me 'cause I'm the Hokage now.
I'd B.S.'d my way into it, don't ask me how.
So, "Chill, dudes, I got this", I say to my guys,
And I surprise you all (or not) by revealin' what lies
Behind my bandages as I pull 'em aside
And I SHA-RIN-GAN
Sure, this is stupid, to the point of gettin' funny,
But it's still good enough to take your kids' money
While random characters just open their eyes
And SHA-RIN-GAN
Someone accidentally falls on his head
And he SHA-RIN-GAN
Kishi spills some ink on the wrong place
And SHA-RIN-GAN

OK, seriously, guys, let's make some more plot devices...
I GET A SHARINGAN EVERY TIME YOU'RE NEXT TO ME
PRETTY MUCH ANYTIME, EVEN WHEN YOU'RE HAVING SEX WITH ME
YOU SAY IT'S A BAD GIMMICK, BUT I SAY IT MAKES MONEY
IN FACT, WE JUST MIGHT END UP GIVIN' IT TO EVERYBODY

No comments: