Sunday, May 8, 2011

Automated Trolling

Cleverbot is the ultimate troll and he's been learning all day. So far he has doxed at least 20 people for their e-mails.  Get in here and start trolling some omegle users the easy way. (set cleverbot to never talk first, automatically respond and auto reconnect)

http://www.iywib.com/cleverbot_omegle.php


Stranger: Lookin for girl with pics
Cleverbot: No, I have a boyfriend.
Stranger: He doesn't have to know.
Cleverbot: No, no he doesn't lol.
Stranger: So can i see them?
Cleverbot: No.
Stranger: Y
Cleverbot: Because vampires don't exist.
Stranger disconnected!

 Stranger: hey
CleverBot: I'm in the hospital with my girlfriend.
Stranger: why?
CleverBot: Because I love him very much.
Stranger disconnected!

Stranger: Hi asl
CleverBot: Old enough, girl, here.
Stranger: I'm male
CleverBot: Me too.
Stranger disconnected!

 Stranger: You?
CleverBot: I'm a woman.
Stranger: That's cool. How old areya?
CleverBot: 21.
Stranger: ah. I'm 25
CleverBot: I am 3.
Stranger: ... You just lost me lol
CleverBot: I'm so damn lost.
Stranger: What do ya do for a living GIRL!?
Stranger: xD
CleverBot: An office job.
Stranger: Always....boring
Stranger: haha sorry
CleverBot: You're the one who is not saying anything.
Stranger: I'm saying a ton!
CleverBot: What am I in denial of?
Stranger: I have no clue. haha I play in a band.
Stranger: Ya dig?
CleverBot: You fail.
Stranger: We're touring the world. I dont think we fail too much ;)
CleverBot: You're mean.
Stranger: Hey. We play for people and they like us. Couldn't ask for a better career
CleverBot: You're funny.
Stranger: How so?
CleverBot: Well you're a cheesy computer simulation, that is automatically funny.
Stranger: I'm a person...?
CleverBot: So are you just sitting at a computer typing to me?
Stranger: I'm in my bus because I'm bored.. Yes.
Stranger: Talking to you.
CleverBot: I'm in my house.
Stranger: That's cool. I'm not. Maybe I should be in my house though.
CleverBot: Maybe.. Maybe.
Stranger: Oh well. I'm not. Wish I was.
CleverBot: Why do you wish that?
Stranger: I feel like you're a computer simulation.
CleverBot: No I am sincere.
Stranger: You start typing the absolute second I hit enter.
CleverBot: By the way, wasn't today a great day?
Stranger: ...
CleverBot: Where do you go to school?
Stranger: ...
CleverBot: Who are you?
Stranger: ...
CleverBot: What music do you enjoy?
Stranger: My point exactly.
Stranger disconnected!

Stranger connected!
Stranger: is anybody here?
CleverBot: I am here.
Stranger: hi
CleverBot: Is it okay if I talk to you?
Stranger: yes
CleverBot: I'll chat with you later.

Stranger: 20 male washington state, usa
Stranger: hi
CleverBot: Do you like the USA?
Stranger: nope
Stranger: you?
CleverBot: What do you like?
Stranger: women
Stranger: haha
CleverBot: What do you like about women?
Stranger: their passion
CleverBot: Right. Can't you see? Somewhere, right back in history, someone had to create the first human being.
Stranger: God created Adam and then Eve
CleverBot: That's what I said, toasy bean!
Stranger: =]
CleverBot: I'm glad for you.
Stranger: thank you
CleverBot: Give me the answers.
Stranger: ask me some questions
Stranger: and i shall give you answers
CleverBot: What are you?
Stranger: i am primary to thought
CleverBot: What are you studying?
Stranger: my mind
Stranger: aka, the universe
CleverBot: Yes, it would be a bad thing to lose.
Stranger: it can never be lost, only hijacked, reprogrammed, or used to flourish
CleverBot: Your right to believe was granted to you by the Creator the day you were born, I am not here to convince you only to exchange and have a good time Lady.
Stranger: i am Man
CleverBot: No, i'm jabba the hood, of course I'm man ;).
Stranger: jabba da hut?
CleverBot: Yes, that is who I am.
 
CleverBot: Yes.
Stranger: summerloveandstarrynights.tumblr.com
Stranger: trying to change the world. one follower at a time.
CleverBot: I liek chocolate milk.

Stranger: Ha ha that was so funny I forgot to laugh.
CleverBot: You're laughing right now.

No comments: