Tuesday, July 20, 2010

why why why why

http://www.mylifeistwilight.com

>Today, in history we are starting a research paper, we have to pick a topic from history that interest us. I immediately knew what I was going to write about: the Southern vampire Wars from Eclipse. I was so excited and knew my paper would be best, then i remembered they are not a real event. MLIT.
>I've always been extremely clumsy, but now, whenever I fall down or get a paper cut, I feel happy because. MLIT.
>Today, I was in my kitchen. I was hungry. I got some ice cream from the freezer. The cold air from the freezer reminded me of Edward. I ate it with a spoon. The spoon reminded me of a fork. I realized that the sun was shining on my ice cream and making it sparkle. MLI
>You know how kids love to pretend play ? My boys (5 & 6y) & girl (8y) no longer act out Optimus, Megatron & Supergirl roles. I was in my room & overheard them acting out Twilight scenes. Faves of theirs are baseball & Edward/James fight scenes. I have an Alice, an Edward & a Jasper living with me!
>a while ago i was caught between two guys. one, my boyfriend. two, the guy that wanted to be with me. they understood their roles. im sorry jacob, edward still wins. MLIT
>Today I made out with my large sybarian husky because he reminded me of Jacob. MLIT
>Today it snowed and since the sun was shining I went outside to play in it. Suddenly I realized that the snow glitters in the sun light, is very white, and is cold to the touch. Snow is like Edward Cullen. I was very excited by this. MLIT
>I had a dream I was having sex with Edward, then the alarm clock went off and when I rolled over I seen my boyfriend next to me and I frowned. Then he looked at me and asked "Why are you staring at me?" I replied "your not edward" then he jumped up and said "Edward? Who's Edward?" -MLIT
>Today, I was watching Iron Man at the movie theaters and my mom and step-dad were with me. A preview for Eclipse came up on the screen and fan girls all screamed when they saw Jacob and Edward, myself included. Then my step-dad Anthony said, “Hmm. I have a doctor with the last name of Cullen.” I about fell out of my seat and immediately thought of 22 ways to clumsily injure self. Enough said. :) MLIT
>Today I found out that some people don't like Twilight. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? MLIT
>While I was on the ski lift in NH, I looked down at the powder snow and thought to myself, "the snow sparkles like Edwards skin" I got really excited, and preceded to daydream about Edward all the way to the top of the mountain... MLIT! :)
>Today, I realised my hair is bown jus like bellas! :D MLIT 
>Today I went to go see NEW MOON, when Edward took of his shirt the only thing I noticed was that his right nipple seemed bigger than his left nipple.
>I have watched twilight 26 times in a row. MLIT





These people make me realize that my life is pretty good.

No comments: